Stuck cursor. Here are all the numbers I can read VOV3Q

Customer Question
Stuck cursor Technician's Assistant:...

Stuck cursor

Technician's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Here are all the numbers I can read VOV3Q 3F6MP 72T60 JQQWV FHWGT 00196-034 703916

Technician's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turning it off by holding down the ON button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't know what else to tell you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of device is this?
Please confirm the make and model number?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.