I would to add my daughter to my account. can you help me?

Customer Question
I would to add...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp desk top windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I have never tried to add her to my program, however when I purchased the program I was told I could add up to three computers to my account I only have two on my account now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What exactly are you having trouble with?

you want to add your daughter to which account?