My computer keeps saying "last attempt to resume the system…

Customer Question
Hi, my computer keeps...

Hi, my computer keeps saying "last attempt to resume the system from its previous location failed. Attempt to resume again?" when I select continue with system resume nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell, windows xp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was working on Thursday...I closed it, I dont think I shut it down and opened it today and noticed this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is really it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

What operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 on the computer?

Thanks for the quick response, I was able to solve the issue on my own. I jumped the gun on this one!

Nice to hear that. You can come back anytime you need technicanl help.