My cell phone (270-402-9691) Is stuck on SOS mode! How can I…

Customer Question
My cell phone(###) ###-####...

My cell phone(###) ###-#### Is stuck on SOS mode! How can I get my home page back, please? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO>

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your phone?

TRACFONE A207BG

You will need to contact Tracfone to unlock the phone from the SOS mode.

Do you have another phone?

Will there still be a charge of $39?

Please call 1-***-***-**** and they can assist you with your account issue