How can I find out my password for wi-first Rowe. Nook HD. I…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out my password ***** wi-first Rowe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Nook HD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I do not know what to try.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

You want to find the password ***** your WiFi network is that correct?

I am trying to such my devices and PCWorld with a new Amazon Fire HD 10.

OK, great I can assist you in getting your password.

Do you have a laptop that has an established WiFi connection to the WiFi network you need the password *****? If so, what operating system does it use? Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Did you still want assistance with your question?

???