I contacted dish support over the phone, because I am unable…

Customer Question
I contacted dish support...

I contacted dish support over the phone, because I am unable to view some channels such as TLC etc. Was shipped a card to upload update, received card yesterday, contacted representative as directed. Dish was updated, however, it did not resolve the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Smart phone, I don't know what OS is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Problem is not with my phone it is with dish network

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris