I need to cancel my subscription for Microsoft Word I

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel my subscription for Microsoft Word I believe I have used it in 3 years yet money keeps coming out of my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

No clue don't even use the laptop it was on anymore

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing it didn't even work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That I shouldn't be paying for somthing I haven't been able to use and can't seem to unsubscribe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.