New 250/251 XL inks not working in my Cannon model TS 6120…

Customer Question
New 250/251 XL inks...

New 250/251 XL inks not working in my Cannon model TS 6120 printer.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Support code1660

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

This is first replacement. Replacing factory ink with ezink

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just put in ezink 15 min ago did not work from get go

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Done. When reposed “the following ink tanks cannot be recognized (ezink cart.)

Can you rebooot it and give it a go now?

Tried to print anew, still same message, printer does not recognize the new cartridges.

Are you on Windows or mac?

Mac

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Please cancel my free trial and refund $. I will contact ezink directly. This does not work for me. Smith Cliffton

Let me know done
Regards
Kris