Ibought a groupon for c.r.chicks in Palm Springs. I printed…

Customer Question
Ibought a groupon for...

Ibought a groupon for c.r.chicks in Palm Springs. I printed it this afternoon and at 5PM I went to by a dinner and I was told that the certificate have been redeemed today at 2.53 pm. I live alone and I just took the cert. and went to the rest., it was embarrased and they would not accepted it. What can you do about it?

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

C.r.chicks in Palm Springs for $10.00

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

Nothing, I jut printed it this afternoon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am sorry I reached you by mistake, I thought I was writing to a different company. Please disregard my question and please cancel any membership I might have requested
I did not agree to pay $ 39,00 and you didint help me so I do not need to pay this amount