Cancel me account. Can't afford every month. Don't purchase…

Customer Question
Cancel me account....

Cancel me account. Can't afford every month. Don't purchase that many games. my e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc. JUST CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased this game twice.The problem this time, is I'm stuck offline. Played hundreds of games and am still in wind tiger.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You could canceL THIS latest charge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/26/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.