I'm trying to lonon office outlook and it is asking for my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to lonon...

I'm trying to lonon office outlook and it is asking for my password. I seem to have forgotten it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Logon to my email on outlook

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris