I am not calling about a computer. I had Pearl before and…

Customer Question
I am not calling...

I am not calling about a computer. I had Pearl before and You switched me to a site where I had to enter a credit card to get some help, Then they gave me a temporary password ***** is: f39vkkg2. I tried to use it on my I pad and I got the same message I told you before that I had to contact customer care. I am not a crook. I merely made a mistake and use

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am trying to rectify a mistake I made by entering an incorrect password ***** my I pad. This is not rocket science. I need a new password ***** you need to reinstate my real number which was 5225. I AM NOT CALLING ABOUT A COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am having problems with the password ***** get into my Ipad. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hat I have already submitted my credit card and will not do it again. I am trying hard to be patients Please help me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris