How do I find a password on a computer? It's a DELL Inspiron…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find a password ***** a computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a DELL Inspiron laptop running Windows XP Professional

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

It boots up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My home screen comes up and I am prompted to type my password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you prompted for the password ***** you see Windows start?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.