Is MS Office Pro 2016 compatible with Mac OS? Not sure,

Customer Question
Is MS Office Pro...

Is MS Office Pro 2016 compatible with Mac OS?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure, regular Mac OS???

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

No the Mac is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if MS office pro 2016 is compatible with Macs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Unfortunately Office Pro 2016 is not compatible with Mac OS. There is a version of Office Home & Business 2016 for Macintosh, but not Office Pro.

Home & Business has the same program lineup, except for Publisher and Access.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you!

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS/OK SERVICE or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.

Are you still with me? Did you have any further questions on this?

If you have no further questions, please remember to rate the answer 3 STARS or better at the top of the page to end our session for today.