The cooling fan is load. not sure where & how to clean.

Customer Question
The cooling fan is...

The cooling fan is load. not sure where & how to clean

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway all in one zx6970

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its been doing about 3-4 months now is getting very load at time. tried nothing so far tried to spray to get dust out is all I have done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to know what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
windows 10 is my system
The fan is very loud not load
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. The only way to resolve this is to replace the fan and that will require opening the case. Are you comfortable doing that?

I used the can of air and sprayed the computer it has seemed to help for now