I purchased Windows 10 yesterday and I would like to return…

Customer Question
I purchased Windows 10...

I purchased Windows 10 yesterday and I would like to return it.possible?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP Pavilion a6110n PC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates other than what was installed during the instulation process.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.