I think I ordered the movie Qeen of the Desert twice. IMac &

Customer Question
I think I ordered...

I think I ordered the movie Qeen of the Desert twice.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac & Apple TV

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I have never tried this before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I speak to someone by phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I wish to speak with support service at Apple.