I have a Zenbook, and I want to turn on the back lit

Customer Question
I have a Zenbook...

I have a Zenbook, and I want to turn on the back lit keyboard.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus Zenbook, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just started. I've had it on before. I tried the fn key and the f14 key.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

F4 key

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Have you tried pressing the F4 key without holding the FN key?