It is not tranlating from hindi to english. do i type in…

Customer Question
It is not tranlating...

It is not tranlating from hindi to english. do i type in english in the second box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a dell old what the op system?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I uploaded it through google and added the extension and got to the website

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Myeasytranslator.com I started looking for babblefish

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Open http://myeasytranslator.com/ and select English in the From drop down box and Hindi in the To drop down box. For example, type fish, in the from box and click on Translate button. Then you ill get the Hindi translation on second box(मछली).

You can also use https://www.babelfish.com/ and https://translate.google.com/ for your translation need.

Regards
Jins