IP compromised according to message on screen. HP desk top.

Customer Question
IP compromised according to...

IP compromised according to message on screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Just happened this morning. Can't use internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a long conversation with someone Indian accent, who offered t0

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, that is a scam and that company is not associated with Microsoft.

Please restart your computer and it will allow you to use the browser again -- If you can't restart your computer, hold down the power button for 10 seconds and it will power off then power it back on again.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!