My computer is fine it is my tv that I have an account on…

Customer Question
Good Morning Pearl My...

Good Morning Pearl My name is***** computer is fine it is my tv that I have an account on and when I went to put Pandora on this morning it wanted my email and my password. I entered what I thought was my password ***** they say it is wrong. I have pandora on my computer but because we have a large house I also have it on my television. How can I access my password? I said I forgot my password ***** when I went to the link Pandora sent me, and clicked on it, it went to my stations on the computer, and a message says I have to sign out. How do I do that? I don't see anything that says to sign out.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

We have Dish Network for our service on our tv.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Oh probably can't remember that either. ha ha I typically don't write that stuff down but guess I should.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I used to write it all down, but then I did some deep cleaning and rearranging and think all that stuff got thrown.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris