I cannot get into my email this morning. I talked with cox…

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my email this morning. I talked with cox and they referred me to you. When I try to get into my email, I get a pop-up that tells me to enter my user name and password. I have done that and I get the pop-up again. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not right now. I logged out of my email so I could contact you.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes - cox knows my phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me get into my email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Please only answer here to continue. I sent your duplicate in for a refund.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Franklin