How to i remove my thumbprint after I already deleted my…

Customer Question
How to i remove...

How to i remove my thumbprint after I already deleted my personal information

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Its the above 11 I just bought it..

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I'm returning it though

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

settings > touch id and passcode > fingerprints > delete fingerprint

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator