I wanted to use skpe to record a call and it said to go to…

Customer Question
I wanted to use...

I wanted to use skpe to record a call and it said to go to "tools" there is no "tools on myl skpe

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I have windows 10 it said it is updated, is there another version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have two call a while go only a chat

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know you are using Skype business version

You need to download third party application for recording on normal Skype App

You can download and install app from below link

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12395/how-can-i-record-my-skype-calls

Let me know you need further help..

(Please don't forget to rate my service by pressing above stars (top right) if you are satisfied)

Thank You

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I was waiting for your reply..

Could you please let me know whether above suggestion was helpful

Please reply