It is not my computer it is my tablet. It is about a year…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer it is my tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is about a year old but has never been used it is the acer one 7 something like that

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I tried the hold the power and volume up button because i don't remeber the password ***** daughter set. it just goes into fastboot mode and that it where it stays

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just charged it and started to try to use it yesterday it has been in box for a year

• Press "Alt-F10" on boot to access the recovery console if the computer can't boot into Windows

Does this work?

this is a tablet

Yes, you will need to use an external keyboard.

how do I connect external keyboard

Just connect one to the USB port

there is no usb on the tablet just charging port which is connected to my laptop now

Do you have a dock for it?

no it didn't come with one

Okay, were was it purchased?

furture shop
this is as far as the help goes I guess. this is a rip off

I will cancel this then as you do not want any more help.

there hasn't been any help you ask a question than I sit and no responce
you asked 10 mins ago where I bought it and there has been nothing since.

I was looking into the issue.