I started an update about 90 minutes ao on my dell laptop I…

Customer Question
I started an update...

I started an update about 90 minutes ao on my dell laptop I urently need to use it and evreytime i try to restart it just keeps with the wheel and nothin is happening i8 cant usee this oine because it doesnt have various p0rorams i need

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Its a dell 1549? windows its about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Thats what i was doin thouht it would take aboujt 20 minutes and its just goin on and on so i turned it off and when i turn it on the screen is black and the white wheel is at the bottom goin round and round

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to sort this please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there please unplug ALL of your USB devices from your laptop and restart it by holding in the power button. Do not pull out the battery.

Here is a troubleshooting article to refer to click me

Courtesy www.computrain.co.za