My new television 49U775 has no volume. i have only had the…

Customer Question
My new television 49U775...

My new television 49U775 has no volume. i have only had the unit for just two weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 49U775 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, the red to the top connection and the yellow to the bottom

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Only the yellow is connected thie connections were done by the supplier

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
HDM1 is what the supplier fixed
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

And what device / source is connected by the "...red to the top connection and the yellow to the bottom..."

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

both are connected to the Dolby HDM1 unit supplied by the Television company. the electric connection is separate of course.
I reiterate up till the problem started there was no problem. I did use the YOUTUBE extensively.as well as normal TV stations.
no thank you , surely you are obliged to tell me what has caused the problem of no volume everything else is fine. every thing was fine in the evening but the following day the problem appeared

Let's try again; what is the TV's model number please?

What device(s) / their model numbers are connected to the TV by HDMI cables?

And thus, have you checked / replaced this HDMI cables?

49U775. HDM1 cables. The unit is brand new and of course I do not have other cables. It's curious in the evening I had perfect
sound both at local stations or on YOUTUBE and the following morning simply zero sound.

Could it perhaps be a Toshiba 49U7750EV?

Have you tried / can you please try reversing the HDMI cable swapping which end is plugged into the source/device and to the TV.

What is the source?

Hi Louie I live in Israel so i can't get any local advice from the supplier I'll do it tomorrow and I wont be available further today so thank you for attention and for the meantime cancel any payment as i have I understand one week's free advice. So once more thank you for your attention to no avail and I'll contact the local suppliers tomorrow. Sincerely ***** ***** Tel Aviv Israel

I understand.

...and Done; "...cancel any payment..." relayed to Customer Support.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.