I must have pushed something without realizing it and my…

Customer Question
I must have pushed...

I must have pushed something without realizing it and my computer screen went to full size of my word processor page and I lost the left hand margin that showed what page I was on and stuff. It resulted in the letters on the screen not being clear and I want to shrink what I am working on and instead of having it full screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a HP Vision, Windows 7, is this the model or where do I look for the model nmber.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened last night. I have tried to shrink or minimize by pressing Alt and the -. I have gone through several boxes trying to find the right one. Guess I don't know what I'm doing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need a better model number. Would it be on the back of my computer tower?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Would you like me to log in and fix it?

Do I have to subscribe and have monthly fees. Does the $5.00 not cover this problem. I would like you to connect and fix it but how much will it cost for this one time? I don't want to join for monthly service at this time.

It will just be the $39 fee this time

What does the pop up say? (the company auto pops that up...not me)