A note came with my receipt which said there was a problem…

Customer Question
A note came with...

A note came with my receipt which said there was a problem with my address. I am at my winter home in Florida and I want my products sent here. My home address is: *****, Richmond, IN 47374

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computer is a Lenovo G51 my OS is Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your G51? What have you tried so far?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I do not want to sign up for this service. Yes, I was trying to reach another business. Please cancel this immediately. Refund my credit card now.