Im have problem to look for a video because display is

Customer Question
Im have problem to...

Im have problem to look for a video because display is frozen every minute or two

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Frozen to me is when the video i was looking is not moving and stop the sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

We use HP ENVY and operating system i do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I use this computer for more than two years. i ran a program to clean the program n case of virus ( USE Karpensky )

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that all my problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issues?