Seems frozen. It says start an activity but it won’t let me.

Customer Question
Seems frozen....

Seems frozen. It says start an activity but it won’t let me

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The remote is frozen. It says. Sleep timer automatically turns off etc etc. set an activity to turn on but it will not react when I press avtivity

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Im on an I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It statrted this AM. I’ve unplugged everything and plugged in again but no reaction

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Have you actually restarted your iPad yet?