L am trying to get into my yahoo mail but l cant always get…

Hi l am trying...

Hi l am trying to get into my yahoo mail but l cant always get in since l changer the way in to a key l want to go back to a password ***** how do l do that

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dam sorry no l have the password ***** have forgotten the security answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No l dont think so l just want an easier way to access my email thanks

11/24/2017
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean that you wish to remove the account key option?

please

Click here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security?.lang=en-US&.intl=us&.src=yhelp

By "Yahoo Account Key," click Manage.

Click the toggle to the right of any device you want to turn on or off.

Optionally, click Disable Account Key at the bottom of the screen to switch back to a password.

ok l went to that page and its just the yahoo log in page there is no yahoo account key to clic on
l will pay you to connect so you can fix it for me as l can see l wont get anywhere by myself. sorry.

Sure -- I can connect to your computer.

Send the offer and make sure you are on a computer so I can help you via remote.

Josh, Support Specialist

Are you on a PC or a Mac?

pc
Josh, Support Specialist