I bought a new phone. I need the password for my router to…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new phone. I need the password ***** my router to connect to internet, email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just on home decktop now I guess. the information was suppose to transfer but naw, naw naw naw

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number I'm sure, security questions, not sure Phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now i guess. this is suppose to go to phone and new tablet, wee'll see.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you tell me please if you already have a windows 7,8 or 10 computer connected to the wireless network? As we may be able to get the password ***** this.