My username is bcaldwell50. I have my aunt’s contact name…

Customer Question
Hi my username is...

Hi my username is bcaldwell50

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have my aunt’s contact name from my list of contacts. However, I need to find her Skype id name. How do We do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update Skype?

We just bought a new Hp laptop We are trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It asks for microsft email, phone or skype

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi

Open Skype

Click on their name on the left hand side

It will show the chat box -- Click on their picture.

You will see it say Skype: (then their username)

That doesn’t work because I am on an iPad.
I am trying to retrieve someone’s skype Id from my Skype list of contacts in the skype app on my ipad

On your iPad..

Click on the name on the list and the chat will open

Click on their name at the top and scroll down to "Skype Name"

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!