Error 0x8000FFFF on importing files. Videos, snapchats, etc.

Customer Question
Error 0x8000FFFF on importing...

Error 0x8000FFFF on importing files

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Videos, snapchats, etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus x550c series, and windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on a while, and I'm trying to import more videos on to my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Asus x550c series

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X550C? Have you installed any updates recently?

When I plugged my smartphone to my computer, I had to get my smartphone to tell the computer to import files which it did in the last few weeks. I didn't have problems with this import until now. I haven't installed any updates for a while.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/25/2017
Tech Support Specialist: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 7 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you.

The error you are describing is a memory issue. It is either with the laptop of the phone. I would like to know what operating system you are dealing with?