I just ordered an AndroidPhoneSoft Android Assistant so I…

Customer Question
I just ordered an...

I just ordered an AndroidPhoneSoft Android Assistant so I could transfer text messages from a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone to my computer so I could print them out. When I placed the order, the name changed to Wondershare Mobile Go but the price was the same. I hope it functions the same. I put in my credit card info, placed the order, clicked on the link and entered the ID number (3F3KAAX-AHS3FJ) and it said that "order does not exist". I then entered my e-mail of***@******.*** and I got the same message. I printed out the receipt, but want to know what is going on? Is the app being downloaded to my computer? This is the first app that I have ever ordered and I am disapointed that there is a problem!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I use Google Chrome and have service through ATT.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have AVAST internet security software.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I ordered an app to solve a problem and they transferred me to you without solving my problem. I don't expect to get a charge for their action and if they don't solve my problem and get me the app soon, I will cancel the order with my credit card company. Can you transfer me back to them? The company having the app is wondershare and it is sold through a company called MyCommerce, a Digital River Company.