My facebook account is temporary locked and I don't remember…

Customer Question
My facebook account is...

My facebook account is temporary locked and I don't remember my password ***** enter it. Should I just open a new facebook account. Someone did something and now I don't know what to do because I am NO computer expert and have no money to send it to a so called geek squad to fix it for me. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know what that is. All I can say is thats its a toshiba 7 I do believe. Its an old computer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I never up dated it but it seems someone got in there and messed with it. I am on oxygen and am stuck in my home so I really miss it. It's how I keep in contact with my friends.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what to ask except how much it will cost.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris