I have a play station 4 at a different location and got one…

Customer Question
I have a play...

I have a play station 4 at a different location and got one today for this location I have bought diablo 3 the lastest game from the the ps4 I want to know how to put it on this new one where so when I come here I will be at same leavel can you help me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

I have been playing for a go while i have 2 diffret locations so i boughta new one for here hoping i can play at the same level i have not buy a new game yet until i find out how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure i am 63 yrs old that is why i need help to see if this is possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris