My computer CCCleaner has disappeared since Comcast sent out…

Customer Question
My computer CCCleaner has...

My computer CCCleaner has disappeared since Comcast sent out tech guy to re-set my wifi box..... I just paid for the up-graded one.. my Licence key # isC2YW-BCWA-MG3G-PZ4FKZPC Thank_you Joanne S.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Who knows... is thru Comcast that's all I know. Does it tell me somewhere... I will check the box right now. Hang on please...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Gateway.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have nothing to check because the icon is gone for the CCCleaner.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

You may download the paid version of CCleaner using the following link:

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/professional

Download the file when prompted, and then open/run the file following the on-screen prompts.

Done that, you may open it up and activate it using your license key when prompted.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,