When I go through google chrome to play my game (free msn…

Customer Question
When I go through...

When I go through google chrome to play my game (free msn games.com)

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

The screen comes up properly, but only shows part of the screen to begin playing my various games;Toy chest & jewels etc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a dell desk top computer under windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell? What have you tried so far?

Just the last few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I appreciate your help. The chrome google ap has worked fine before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this issue only when playing the games using Google Chrome or with any other browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, as well?