There is nothing wrong with my computer, but I will be

Customer Question
There is nothing wrong...

There is nothing wrong with my computer, but I will be billed on 27 November for reasons I do not understand. DELL is my service provider. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an Inspiron.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

I think it's Microsoft. I purchased Office when I bought the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I use it for email and my blog. But I do not suscribe to a Microsoft support service. My support service is DELL.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, except that my having a blog has made me easy to find.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you please provide more information about the issue?