Why did the appearance of my desktop and browser get really…

Customer Question
Why did the appearance...

Why did the appearance of my desktop and browser get really large in size? I didn't restart it or anything, just quit using it at night and when I got on in the morning it was really, really small, so then I re-started it and now everything is really, really large. Have restarted it again but everything still large.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is a Dell Inspiron One, says Windows 7 on the front of the unit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

I ran a couple of updates three days ago, but it was working fine since then until this morning. And I restored it back to before I ran the updates and it is still doing the same thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

No

If you are not interested in remote, then i can walk you through the troubleshooting steps.

• Click Start
  • Type restore in search
  • Open system restore
  • Follow the on screen steps to restore your computer to a previous state
  • Let me know when it is done
I already did that once and restored it to before I ran update in 11/21, and it did not fix the issue

Restore it again and do not update your computer for few more days