I have tried repeatedly in install the new version of

Customer Question
I have tried repeatedly...

I have tried repeatedly in install the new version of Firefox. When I hit the "install now" button, you can see the little arrows going. When they stop, and I click on the Firefox icon, nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Firefox?

I tried last night and again this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that this is a home computer for personal use.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?