My screen resolution has changed by itself. Everything is

really large and distorted JA: What...
my screen resolution has changed by itself. Everything is really large and distorted
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Windows 10 home, on a desktop
JA: What's the brand/model of your laptop?
Customer: Desktop HP Touchsmart 300
JA: What have you tried so far with your TouchSmart? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I was just viewing something and all of a sudden my screen refreshed to this new resolution
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried going to display settings but it says I have the correct driver for this computer
11/24/2017
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please right click on the Start button and select Device manager.

In Device Manager, click to expand Display Adapter.

Under Display Adapter, you will find the display Adapter name. Right click on and select Update Driver.

Follow the on screen instructions to complete the driver installation.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I've already tried that and it says I have the most current driver

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
are you there?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e30823a0-8e74-478c-865f-ff2762d9400a

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
the link doesn't work

You are using a Windows computer. Right?

Please try the link again.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
HiCustomer
The restore worked. I'm back to the normal screen.

I am glad to hear that. Installing the latest updates may cause issues to the display because the graphics adapter does not support Windows 10.

If you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I just checked my credit card and there is a $43.00 charge. What is that for? I agreed to the $5.00 to ask a question and the $51.70 for you to connect to my computer, but I don't know what the $43.00 is for.

You will be charged an initial $5 when you submit your question and payment information. You will be charged your remaining balance (US $41) once the Expert responds to your question. This deposit remains in your JustAnswer account until you give your Expert a positive rating.

Also, you will be charged additional (US $39) if you opt for additional services like Remote support. Please check the link below for payment information.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/143

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist