In micr. 10 Edge is useless. I cannot get to google or any…

Customer Question
In micr. 10 Edge...

In micr. 10 Edge is useless. I cannot get to google or any other search engine. You did a major update on my computer yesterday morning and alot of my programs show the old and then there is exact program listed as new.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell, desktop Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Dell XPS as a model?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

no do not connect

ok

No I am not paying another dollar to fix something that Microsoft has messed up

we are not with Microsoft, and they do not provide support