How do I find my Microsoft user name. How do I find this…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find my Microsoft user name

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do I find this information

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just began looking for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I use a different email address other than Windstream.net sometimes it is not recognized

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Am I going to get an answer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

A Microsoft username is ***** ***** address. What product or service are you trying to

sign in to?

Can you tell me what Windows is on the computer. If you're not sure of your version, do
this:

On your keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key to the left of the spacebar and press R.

The Run box will open.

In the text area type: winver and click OK.

A window will open telling you which Windows you have. (XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10)