I just bought a laptop ( Aspire R3-131T-P54U) for my

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a laptop ( Aspire R3-131T-P54U) for my grandson, which he selected, and it is so slow he cannot use it for his games. Can I update it or shall I buy a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

10 home 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is a laptop so an upgrade is not really feasible sorry, when you get a desktop computer the components can be updated, but not with a laptop.

What type of games does he want to play and I can recommend something for you

Please let me know

I don't know the games

ok, I would advise you get a desktop instead as this can be upgraded, and if you want one for gaming, this would be recommended.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230278

this will run any game currently available

Is this within the budget you want to spend?