I am getting sound everywhere but You tube. Can you help?

Customer Question
I am getting sound...

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

Youtube

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tries what I usually do. I use it daily but for no reason it stopped last night. I get sound on Skype or anywhere else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. all I need is voice on Youtube

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

On which web browser are you accessing youtube (Chrome,Edge,Firefox)?

Are you getting any error message when you try to play a video on youtube?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.