Foergot my xfinity password for Robert. I would like to

Customer Question
Foergot my xfinity password...

Foergot my xfinity password ***** Robert

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I would like to access my xfinity wi fi account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Comcast account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can not remember, if I set up security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah, help!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are referring to your wireless password?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thank you

Check on a label on the Xfinity box as you will see the password ***** on it on a label.

Let me know please how you go