I purchased an office 2016 today but due to my pre paid

Customer Question
I purchased an office...

I purchased an office 2016 today but due to my pre paid internet am unable to afford the download

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP notebook. Model(###) ###-####What do you mean by operating system.
I have just explained that I only have a pre paid broadband internet connection and am unable to afford to download that amount of data

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Oh I see windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I can't afford to put anything on It has already cost me over 400.00. I am a 70 yr old pensioner. all I wanted was a simple computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get my office 2016 in a copy I can install at home

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

It seems that you have purchased a digital version of the software, which is usually much cheaper than retail version that is sold on CD in stores. In your case, since you have limited internet - the best way is to ask a friend or relative with better internet to download software for you on USB flash drive.

Also, you may have purchased office 365 and you can use it online already, all you have to do is sign in to office.com and start using "cloud" version that doesn't require you to download anything. It will work as long as you have internet connection. and your files will be saved to OneDrive that usually comes with Office365. All this depends on which exact version of Office you have purchased.

Let me know if you have additional questions